Organic Red Yeast Rice | 180 Vegetarian Capsules | Adaptogen Reseach
Red yeast rice Adaptogen Research is the product of yeast (Monascus purpureus) containing several compounds collectively known as monacolins, substances that have been shown by clinical studies to support healthy blood lipids.
The red yeast rice in this product is USDA certified organic and grown in the US. Adaptogen Research takes great care to assay our red yeast rice to assure that there are undetectable levels of citrinin, as well as substantial levels of naturally-occurring monacolin compounds, especially monacolin K.
Red Yeast Rice may support:
- Modulation of blood lipids favorably and naturally
- Reduction of microbes known to play a role in cardiovascular disease
- Protection of the arterial lining to prevent atherosclerotic lesions that lead to heart attack
- Reduction of inflammation and oxidative stress, both known to be associated with heart disease
- Favorable alteration of CRP, blood glucose, HDL and triacylglycerol (triglycerides)
Made with non-GMO ingredients.
As a dietary supplement, take two capsules per day in the evening, preferably before bed, or as directed by your health care practitioner. • Do not use if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or are breastfeeding.