Red Yeast Rice Plus COQ-10 (CoEnzyme Q10) | RYR Supplement | 60 Vegetarian Capsules | Adaptogen Research
Red yeast rice Adaptogen Research is the product of yeast (Monascus purpureus) containing several compounds collectively known as monacolins, substances that have been shown by clinical studies to support healthy blood lipids.
Red Yeast Rice Plus contains 50 mg of CoQ10 per capsule to help maintain normal levels of CoQ10. CoQ10 provides antioxidant support.
Red Yeast Rice may support:
- Modulation of blood lipids favorably and naturally
- Reduction of microbes known to play a role in cardiovascular disease
- Protection of the arterial lining to prevent atherosclerotic lesions that lead to heart attack
- Reduction of inflammation and oxidative stress, both known to be associated with heart disease
- Favorable alteration of CRP, blood glucose, HDL and triacylglycerol (triglycerides)
- Product Size: 120 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 120
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule twice daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of reach of children.
Available on Amazon Now.
Click for more information at:
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.